New Water Service
To sign up for first‐time service please visit City Hall located at 220 E. First Street. You will need to provide your driver’s license or other government issued photo ID, your social security number, a $15 non-refundable account origination fee (AOF), and a copy of your lease agreement if you are renting your new home.
- The AOF applies to all first time customers and existing customers changing their service address
- New service can be started the same day you sign up if you come in to the office prior to 11:30 a.m.
- For your convenience, changes in service can be done over the phone after verification of your Driver's License and/or SSN. These changes include mailing address, name change, service termination or transfer of services.
North cycle includes all customers located north of Central Ave., excluding Township Village.
- Bills are mailed out on the 5th of each month and are due on the 20th of each month, after which a 5% penalty will be assessed
- North‐side meters are read between the 20th and the 5th
South cycle includes all customers located south of Central Ave., plus Township Village.
- Bills are mailed out on the 20th and due by the 5th of the following month, after which a 5% penalty will be assessed
- South‐side bills are read between the 5th and 20th
If payment still has not been received 8 to 10 days after the 20th (and other arrangements have not been made), your water service will be disconnected. If your water is disconnected, you will be charged a $50 reconnect fee to have your service reinstated. For additional billing information, call 316‐321‐9100, or email Utility Billing.