The El Dorado Fire Department Reserves (Volunteers) have been around since the incorporation of the EL Dorado Fire Department. These men and women dedicate their lives to help protect the community in which they live in.
In order to become a member of the El Dorado Fire Department Volunteers, prospects must have the following:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be of good moral character
- Must not have been convicted and does not have any expunged convictions, by any state or federal court, of a crime, which is a felony or its equivalent under the uniform code of military justice
- Possess a high school diploma or furnish evidence of successful completion of an examination showing an equivalent achievement
Contact Fire Chief Joe Haag by email if you have any questions.
Fill out the online volunteer application here.